2007/02/20

To Love and To Be Loved ~ Interpretation

It's a response passage to my 18/11/06 dairy, sorry for the far delay but surely i won't miss it. Also thanks all for your responses.

According to Fromm, author of The Art of Loving,
1. I love because I am loved --> immature love
2. I am in love because I love --> mature love

I remembered during that lesson, when the professor asked us to choose between these 2 options, I choose no. 1 and in fact I myself knew the answer from heart. I always admit that I'm immature in Love aspect.

Sometimes, I think i've come across situation no.2, (I gave all my love to my loved one) but when I think deeply again, I was actually fighting for situation no.1. That maybe what my friend always said I am --- being too "calculated"!

Well, "Love" is really a life-long process to learn, may I wish all my dearest friends can find your true Love, somewhere, somehow~~

1 則留言:

匿名 說...

i remember that i chose no.2, the mature love before, but u know, everytime i'm still immature, haahaa.
hei, happy new year ar