2007/03/15

Why Study?

"The more I study
The more I know

The more I know
The more I forget

The more I forget
The less I know

So why study?"

"" Readers are plentiful
Thinkers are rare!""

This is a bookmark I bought in London's Oxford University two years ago, I love the phrase much, and actually really don't know ''why study?"

After a semester of my Master programme, I start to know "why study?", I start to shift myself of being the reader to the thinker , though still have a long long way to go.

The good results of last semester motivated me much and give me confidence and strength to do better. I found my time and stress management skill improved a lot, though the workload is more and more, i found i can handle it more skillfully.

Thanks all for the encouragement,I'm still searching my way, but I know i'm now on the right track! I hope I can guide you all for the right track soon.

2 則留言:

匿名 說...

I'm also finding my right track now! Both add oil together & we will find our best finally!

匿名 說...

睇左你drama的相,感受到你那段時間的快樂,如果7月再演的話,我一定會到!

預祝你生日快樂,身體健康,心想事成!