2006/09/27

Collasped

I feel like I'm collasped!

Just back home with my tired physical body and confused mind. Start to depend on caffeine to maintain alertness and function for a day. Drink 2 cups a day if there's lesson held on evening. Nearly sleep at 2am every midnight and beginning with a heavy work the next day. ( it's really so ridiculous for so many work recently despite the real increase of case numbers. I hardly squeeze spare time for reading articles during office time).

The worst is I knew that it's only the beginning, it's still not my turn for presentationssss and paperssssss submittion. How can I survive for this 2 years?

Can't sleep with my confused mind, I can't stop myself thinking about the complex theroies as well as the critiques underlie. I hope I can proudly shared with you the "brilliant" things I've learnt later. ( Well, still doubting....).

Finally, it's time for me to stop and heading on with my article now. Pray for me, my friends!

1 則留言:

匿名 說...

雖然我跟你很少聯絡,最後一次見你都是和你跟Celine吃飯的那次,你還記得嗎?但不知為何我總會掛住你。記得你介紹給我的一本書嗎?我還看完,但知道你又看完了第二本甚至第三本的時期候,我真是覺得自己很不際!
我會跟「某些同事」說你現在很好,進修很多,很有理想的一個女孩子。

身體要緊,見你很多時候都病,因太勞累了!

我會為你禱告。如果有時候想放底一陣,星期日join我和Celine的崇拜吧,之後我們還可以聚一聚!