2006/10/01

Happy Birthday to YOU

Noticed the worries from my 'upset' friend during last week's telephone conversation as well as her diaries, it's really a harsh time to come across the previous loved one's birthday. You'll imagine the events and pictures of last year's celebration, the birthday present you've given, the birthday greetings you've made etc....But you know that you can't and you won't do the same as before. From her diaries, I think she's successfully overcome that, or pretending she's overcome that. It's nothing more important than you can find yourself is fine!( though maybe consiously or unconsiously)

I know that I'll be fine too. I know that I'll have a happy day today with my beloved secondary schoolmates. But this time, for an anniversary rather than birthdays -- that's to celebrate we've met each others for 10 years. ( I always think it's funny as I don't think many groups like us will recognize the"10 years". Let me explain a bit more, orginally it's an 'excuse' for us to have a Taiwan trip, since we've never go aboard together. Due to various obstructions, we turn out to stay in HK but continue our so-called "anniversary")

No matter where to go, I do think we'll have a happy day, looking forward to see you girls.

And...., Anyway......,

Happy birthday to YOU !!

PS: please forgive me all the grammatic mistakes and poor English, time is really precious for me now, English typing help me to save much of the times......

6 則留言:

匿名 說...

多謝yr greeting﹗
原來我同你係識左十二年呀
雖然相處既時間少左,但係依然期待我地下一個十二年、十三年、十四年。
Time is worth for sharing with you﹗

小東邪 說...

I'm really glad that you finally showed up in the morning though it's a pity that you didn't join our 'adventures'.

Although sometimes you seems out of our group, honestly, you still in all of our minds, we all missing you!

Birthday greeting is too soon to make now, I must celebrate with you around 10/10, right? Let's compromise a day then.

匿名 說...

Really want to know what were those adventures, it's seem very interesting!

Yeah! Let's compromise a day!

匿名 說...

To Stethoscope



Dear Stethoscope,



Long time no writing in English. Sorry for my typos and other errors if such occur.



There're one thousand reasons for falling in love with a person and after years of experience in the cruel love battle, I found out there's only one reason for seperation.



People love stating 2 milliions reasons for separation, and I can tell you, don't be mistaken by all these excuses. The only reason for sepration is that that person does not love you anymore, or that he/she is just too tired to spare his /her love on you... and the greatest reason behind is that "one is selfish".



Selfishness is just the hidden agenda on everyone's life... But you know, what's so rediculous is that a loving relationship helps us to defeat the kinds of selfishess that is deep rooted in our lives... and the weapon we use is the "love", the kind of "unconditional love" that we PROMISED to COMMIT in this loving relationship...



Why so many separation... I can see just the magnification of SELFISHNESS in human being... especially for the case that third party is involved. The person who PROMISED to love you find that it's BETTER for HIM/HER to love another... it's far to difficulty to stay beside you anymore... the partner becomes more and more unbearable...



I always ask Why? Why the one you love in the beginning could become so unbearable in one's eye at the end. Maybe it's because people always think about themselves in a loving relationship... they just consider their own BENEFITS and ignore the life and death of their ONCE loved ones... human being is so cruel...



My love value was also mistaken in the past, TOO...



I'm also a very selfish person in the past in certain extent, that's why I had such perspective that people leave out of selfishness...



Loving a person is never a difficult thing, the most difficult thing is that how to maintain that love to a ever lasting one, and how to respect you loved one's life as your own... hurting somebody is the most cruel evil deeds of all...



Never thought that I can share my religion with you... but you know, if without the faith in God, I believe I could never overcome the difficulties with the previous matter and to involve in a loving relationship with a new person...



May God's love and grace be with you always... and I do want to tell you that I love you and I miss you much. And I did worry about your body condition as pours of homework is just about to drive you crazy...



You are always in my mind and my love and blessing for you rests deeply in my heart and in my prayer for you.



Darling, I love you.

小東邪 說...

How can you expect more for such a friend like you? It's been the 2nd time you've written lengthy diary for me. Thanks again!

I found that you've good qualities to be a counsellor, why don't you join my course?

匿名 說...

I will take your words seriously (long story to tell)
but sometimes I wonder whether I am good at consealing my emotions deep in my heart...as I find that sometimes I laugh with sadness (and I discover that that's something "Non" will do too)!

Ah, one exciting news, I got A- as my final grading for my "hosptial play therapist" course, hahaha, got distinction grade!!! Just wonder why can't get A! (heehee, the good grade is expected ah coz paid much effort in the course, and writing up assignment is always my strength! And got years of experience in interacting with children!!! hahahaha <- gone crazy....