2006/10/02

Our 10th anniversary

It's been an exhausted, adventurous, funny, happy as well as a memorable day. We've done so many things all in a day. Including morning tea, BBQ, "hiking", "adventures", shopping, relaxing cafe meet etc... Why can we do so many things all in a day? I can't wait to get back those funny pictures as well as moives.

In constrast, today is a dull, hardworking, sleepy day, as I aimed to revise textbooks and read all the required readings........what the hell~~~~

In the meanwhile, I am thinking last year again.....

During my exhausted and funny 'voyage' yesterday, I was wondering how you celebrate your birthday at the same time. ......

It maybe so ridiculous to spot out here as I would never know whether you are still reading this. I would never know where and how you celebrate your birthday this year. And most importantly, it's none of my business to know at all!!

What's coming out in my brian? What's coming out from my heart? It's a seasonal/festival association/reflection, maybe. Autumn, Mid-autumn festival, Oct 1st, Oct 2nd........all are devils that influence my emotions!!!!!!!!!

沒有留言: