2006/10/15

Unbearable

I don't want to be negative. But recent busy life and health condition drive me really crazy.

I can nearly fall alsleep in every moment if tension ease, because I'm actually far lack of rest/sleep. My right upper wisdom tooth create much discomfort, which leads the difficulty for chewing. Accompanying with the fear of emotion and finance of last time ( the removal of left upper wisdom tooth), in addition of the limited time, I really feel very upset.

Would like to do more exercises, since it's a good method for releasing stress and keep myself more healthy. I went to physical twice this week(really so rare), to compensate for my ambivalent for sharing out time in doing exercises in stead of going home for study, I found a solution, although it's some how quite "obsessive-complusive". I read article during exercise whilst others read their magazine.

I know that my stress level is increasing...more and more, I hope it can be still in control. I realized that previously the former students and professor 'warning' is not only the threatening sentences now, it's really reflecting the reality.....a very horrible reality...........

沒有留言: